How does a safe visit to the NMM work?
- Corona Access Certificate for the museum is necessary;
- Face mask is mandatory;
- Visit only on reservation, even if you already have a valid ticket, book easily via the ticket shop;
- Stay at home if you have symptoms (e.g. a cold, running a temperature);
- The only accepted payment method in the museum and the outside spaces is by debit or credit card;
- For a delicious cup of coffee or fresh lunch you can visit the restaurant or espresso bar.
To enable us to ensure you enjoy your visit in the comfort of safety, it is mandatory that you book a time slot, even if you already have a valid admission ticket. Per time slot, a maximum number of people are allowed in. This allows us to ensure safe people flows. Once inside you can stay as long as you like!Book your tickets