Learn all about the
Set off on a journey of exploration around the museum, feast your eyes at the Armoury and hear exciting stories as experience by service personnel. Indulge yourself outdoors at the military boot camp or climb on board a real military vehicle!
Do things by yourself
RIDE A MINI-TANK OR A MINI-JEEP
Tear across the challenging outdoor track riding the mini-tank or the mini-jeep.
- Age: from age 8
- Minimum height: 1.35 meter
- Price: € 8.50 per person per ride
- Age: from age 4
- Price: € 4.00 per child per ride
- Parent/supervisor to walk along with the driver
HITCH A RIDE IN A MILITARY VEHICLE
Manoeuvre your way around our tank arena on board of an M688/M113 amphibious tracked vehicle or an M3A1 half-track from the Second World War. Have you got what it takes?
- M3A1 half-track: € 6.50 per person per ride
- M688 and M113: € 11.50 per person per ride
Please note: this is a tough ride. We strongly advise against small children and people with a poor back taking part. If you do take part, this is at your own risk.
OUTSIDE TICKET BOOTH
- Outside ticket booth open between 12:00 and 15:30 hours. Will close sooner if things get exceptionally busy.
- Tickets for the outdoor activities (mini-tank, mini-jeep and hitching a ride on a military vehicle) are available only from the outdoor ticket booth.
- Daily outdoor activities from 12:00 to 16:00 hours.